I had to measure the sign, there's no way to get there but to run through the ditch. I'm glad nobody was around for miles because I ended up in snow up past my knees. And its that awkward kind of snow that's hard enough to support your weight on one step, then crashes through and leaves you stuck up to your knees with the next step. Its impossible to look like you know what you're doing when you're walking on/through snow like that.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Day 146
I had to measure the sign, there's no way to get there but to run through the ditch. I'm glad nobody was around for miles because I ended up in snow up past my knees. And its that awkward kind of snow that's hard enough to support your weight on one step, then crashes through and leaves you stuck up to your knees with the next step. Its impossible to look like you know what you're doing when you're walking on/through snow like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment