Ah, the Kitchenaid Mixer - making double (and triple) batches possible!! I'm making 12 dozen of my favorite ginger cookies for a baking exchange. The truth is, I don't care how good everyone else's baking is - I just want to eat these.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Day seventy-seven
So I had my dates wrong. I'm sure nobody's paying attention enough to realize this was Day seventy-six at one time. But I forgot Sunday, so I had to fix that.

Ah, the Kitchenaid Mixer - making double (and triple) batches possible!! I'm making 12 dozen of my favorite ginger cookies for a baking exchange. The truth is, I don't care how good everyone else's baking is - I just want to eat these.
Ah, the Kitchenaid Mixer - making double (and triple) batches possible!! I'm making 12 dozen of my favorite ginger cookies for a baking exchange. The truth is, I don't care how good everyone else's baking is - I just want to eat these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment