We went to my nephew's 2nd birthday party today - all of the kids were racing around the house on the tricycles. Older brother Dion is trying very hard to pedal his tricycle with his brother on the seat and Annique in the basket at the back. He finally gave up in disgust "I can't do it, there's too much babies on it."
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Day sixty-six
"Too much babies"

We went to my nephew's 2nd birthday party today - all of the kids were racing around the house on the tricycles. Older brother Dion is trying very hard to pedal his tricycle with his brother on the seat and Annique in the basket at the back. He finally gave up in disgust "I can't do it, there's too much babies on it."
We went to my nephew's 2nd birthday party today - all of the kids were racing around the house on the tricycles. Older brother Dion is trying very hard to pedal his tricycle with his brother on the seat and Annique in the basket at the back. He finally gave up in disgust "I can't do it, there's too much babies on it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this picture! You can see how hard Dion is working.
Post a Comment