Sunday, February 24, 2008

day 125


We're going to Grandma's. This was a bit of a scary trip because its *STILL* freakishly cold, and it was just starting to get blizzardy when we were almost there. Its fine to get from point A to B in the cold weather - as long as nothing makes you stop in between. And blizzards always make me want to stop, but at 40 below, its too dangerous to stop. Also too dangerous to end up in the ditch, because you can't see. I hate when the weather changes so quickly. I worry so much about weather and driving, and I try so hard not to drive in it - but its been so cold for so long, we can't stay home forever. Grandma and Grandpa are leaving for Arizona (no wonder!) and so this was the last chance to visit before they go.

So, we pack lots of blankets and dress in layers and hope for the best.

No comments: