This is how Friday night in Vegas looked to me. The heat caused my eyes to feel like someone had sprayed pepper spray in them, so I took my contacts out and put them in 2 plastic glasses at Margaritaville, and then we stayed for dinner and a bucket full of beers. My eyes didn't get any better and I couldn't see through the tears and the burning -plus I'm blind without my contacts, so my husband had to steer me through the crowds on the Vegas strip. We stopped at Walgreens for eye drops and Benadryl, and I was in bed with an ice pack on my eyes by 9:30. The next morning, my eyes were practically swollen shut. No more contacts for me!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Day 44
This is how Friday night in Vegas looked to me. The heat caused my eyes to feel like someone had sprayed pepper spray in them, so I took my contacts out and put them in 2 plastic glasses at Margaritaville, and then we stayed for dinner and a bucket full of beers. My eyes didn't get any better and I couldn't see through the tears and the burning -plus I'm blind without my contacts, so my husband had to steer me through the crowds on the Vegas strip. We stopped at Walgreens for eye drops and Benadryl, and I was in bed with an ice pack on my eyes by 9:30. The next morning, my eyes were practically swollen shut. No more contacts for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment