
Winter is here, for sure. It had to arrive on the same day I have to be on the road. Its 30 below zero with the wind chill, and its snowing sideways. I'm so glad I got the studded tires put on this morning. Still, it was no fun driving here and I'll probably have the shakes until morning. There's my van parked and plugged in right outside my hotel room. I can see the highway from the window and all the poor souls heading one way or the other - I'm so glad to be safe and warm and off the road.
3 comments:
That van is a big target for the wind! You must have been exhausted by the time you got there. I'm glad you're safe and sound.
You know, as a Floridian I have absolutely no concept of what it's like to live in your neck of the woods. Plug in a car? That would never occur to me.
Glad you made it there safely. ::hugs::
Christy, I was just about sick when I finally got to the hotel. I hate being in a situation you can't get out of - except to drive. If it was in any way safe to pull off the road and hide until it was better, I would have.
Yes, I have to plug it in, or its insides will freeze and it won't start in the morning.
I'm used to having my van in a heated garage, so I forgot how much I hate getting into a frozen vehicle. I'm such a princess.
Post a Comment