Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day thirty-three

I took pictures of my friend's kids today, and I asked Cecily to come into the sunroom so I could check out how the light would work. Then Madeleine wanted to have a few pictures, and Annique was in there like a dirty shirt. I was just fooling around with the camera - they wouldn't sit still at all, it was past noon and they were still in their PJ's - but I didn't care since I was planning to just delete the pictures - but I got a few that I really like. This one is my 365 for today:

And, some extras just for fun:





1 comment:

Stacey said...

I like these. Did you have your camera set on a specific color like sepia or something, or did they just turn out looking softer with all the extra light from the sunroom??