So, this is Meal Plan #2. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the first one so I had to go backwards, look at the pile of groceries and try to figure out what I must have planned to make with the stuff I bought.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Day sixty-three
Not only is it day sixty-three of the 365, it is also day ONE of the Meal Plan. Last week I decided to make a meal plan for the month of December. I went through all my recipe books and made a list of things I'd like to make, then I organized them all onto a magnetic fridge calendar, and then I made up a grocery list so that I could do one big shopping trip when I went to the city for the convention. Everything was according to plan until I arrived home with a van load of groceries, to find my five-year-old in the kitchen 'washing' the magnetic calendar "because its mine, and you wrote all over it..."
So, this is Meal Plan #2. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the first one so I had to go backwards, look at the pile of groceries and try to figure out what I must have planned to make with the stuff I bought.
So, this is Meal Plan #2. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the first one so I had to go backwards, look at the pile of groceries and try to figure out what I must have planned to make with the stuff I bought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I laughed out loud. Really, what were you thinking using your daughter's calendar? You should know better by now.
Okay, I have to ask. Did you really eat porcupine last night, or is that just the name of the dish?
porcupine meatballs. Also not made of porcupine. Just that the rice in the meatballs makes them look like porcupines. Or porcu-piques as Serge would say.
Also? Where are the comments about how neat it is to see my handwriting. Its *that* bad, isn't it?
Post a Comment