Working on the first batch of salsa for this year - usually I prefer to make salsa with other people since its a long drawn-out process and its better to have company. But the tomatoes are in the garage and aren't going to be looking any better three days from now - so its time to get going on the salsa. This year the tomatoes, green peppers and onions are all from our own little garden. I always grow tomatoes but haven't really had much luck since moving from the old house a few years ago - this year we finally found a perfect sunny spot and they grew like crazy.
Monday, October 6, 2008
day 355
Working on the first batch of salsa for this year - usually I prefer to make salsa with other people since its a long drawn-out process and its better to have company. But the tomatoes are in the garage and aren't going to be looking any better three days from now - so its time to get going on the salsa. This year the tomatoes, green peppers and onions are all from our own little garden. I always grow tomatoes but haven't really had much luck since moving from the old house a few years ago - this year we finally found a perfect sunny spot and they grew like crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment