Monday, October 6, 2008

day 339

Excuses, excuses!! So, what's keeping me from keeping this thing updated? I lost my camera. Not the big camera, but the little one I haul around in my purse. I curse the thing almost daily, but when I actually need it - where is it?

With things like this - car keys, bank cards, cats, etc. I usually don't panic and they turn up in the next day or so. But its been three weeks and still no sign of the crappy Nikon. And its been so long I'd be hard-pressed to say exactly when I remember having it last, but I do remember that this particular photo, for day 339, was on that camera and I just thought I'd wait until it turns up to update.

So this space will remain empty until the Nikon shows up, or until I give up completely and see what's on the Canon for that day.

No comments: