When they were done I put him on the floor and Cecily hopped down and he went over and grabbed her hand to lead her off somewhere to play. And they went about ten steps before she said, "Here, get on my back!" and crouched down, and he climbed up. He loves piggyback rides from his big sisters, and Cecily doesn't seem to mind if he hangs on by a fistful of hair. I'm so glad they enjoy each other. Seems like it was just yesterday he was a new baby and they couldn't play with him.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Day 22
When they were done I put him on the floor and Cecily hopped down and he went over and grabbed her hand to lead her off somewhere to play. And they went about ten steps before she said, "Here, get on my back!" and crouched down, and he climbed up. He loves piggyback rides from his big sisters, and Cecily doesn't seem to mind if he hangs on by a fistful of hair. I'm so glad they enjoy each other. Seems like it was just yesterday he was a new baby and they couldn't play with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment