The good thing about a dog this size is that Evan can take him for a walk. He gets enough exercise running around the house but he loves to go for walks too. He seems to know that chihuahuas weren't ever meant to be cold so he does his business very quickly in the rain and sleet and snow.
A picture a day, for a year. So, why not? I take pictures every day, anyway. I just have to pick one and put it up here - what's so hard about that?
This is my 365 project - please click on the pictures - they're way bigger and better that way.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, I love it when people leave few comments instead of just stalking my blog. But I don't mind the stalkers, either.
2 comments:
Who walks the cat size dog? Does it happen in rain and sleet and snow ?
The good thing about a dog this size is that Evan can take him for a walk. He gets enough exercise running around the house but he loves to go for walks too. He seems to know that chihuahuas weren't ever meant to be cold so he does his business very quickly in the rain and sleet and snow.
Post a Comment