Monday, July 5, 2010

DAY ONE

This is July 1, 2010, exactly 10 years after July 1, 2000 when we got married. So, it's our 10 year anniversary. I miss my old 365 and thought starting up another one might be a good way to celebrate our 10th year of being a family. Wish me luck!

Day 1 - celebration!

We're at the lake with 1 out of 4 kids, because nobody wanted the boy. The girls are camping with my sister. We put the boy to bed early and along with my aunt and uncle, we decided to play an old family game with dice and marbles (Bop) but made it more interesting by playing for drinks. With too many rules requiring a shot of cherry whisky, it quickly got out of hand. An emergency rule modification was necessary, but unfortunately did not happen soon enough to keep my husband from passing out before midnight. He literally took his marbles and went home. I took some photos of that, but decided in the interest of staying married for another ten years, I'd better choose something else for my Day 1 photo.
Victorious at drunk-Bop!

2 comments:

uncle bill said...

Great to see your photos again. I was getting worried !

cheribear said...

I'm no good at keeping up the regular blog but I am always taking pictures - I just need to keep uploading them!