The babysitter on the other hand, not only can get ponytails in her hair without a fight, but she's obviously a show-off. I count SIX ponytails, in some sort of neat pattern. I do not understand how she does this. Its also worth noting that Annique spent an hour in the van with me (and two tantrums) and we were trekking around town buying halloween stuff and groceries - her hair was MUCH neater when I picked her up.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Day twenty-nine
The mystery of the babysitter.
This is Annique after a day at the babysitter's house. She was wearing that white shirt when she left in the morning. Note that the white parts are still white. How does the babysitter do it?!? And even more perplexing - I am sure you noticed the hairdo. Now, in the morning I manage to get ONE ponytail, lopsided and lumpy, with hair sticking up everywhere - but I hold her down kicking and screaming and I get that ONE ponytail in, so that she can see because her bangs would be in her eyes otherwise. And she looks like an orphan without a ponytail.
The babysitter on the other hand, not only can get ponytails in her hair without a fight, but she's obviously a show-off. I count SIX ponytails, in some sort of neat pattern. I do not understand how she does this. Its also worth noting that Annique spent an hour in the van with me (and two tantrums) and we were trekking around town buying halloween stuff and groceries - her hair was MUCH neater when I picked her up.
The babysitter on the other hand, not only can get ponytails in her hair without a fight, but she's obviously a show-off. I count SIX ponytails, in some sort of neat pattern. I do not understand how she does this. Its also worth noting that Annique spent an hour in the van with me (and two tantrums) and we were trekking around town buying halloween stuff and groceries - her hair was MUCH neater when I picked her up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can relate to the white shirt and cute crazy hairdo more than you realize!
Post a Comment